PET is a polymer widely used in packaging and if you use bottle A grade PET you get a very tough core material. This foam can be used for wide range of process pressures and temperatures and it fits nearly to all resin Systems.
- 3D|CORE™ PET foam is used for high load areas
- the resin uptake on the surface is very moderate and it is about 400 g/m² at the surface of the foam panel
- the shear modulus of the basic material is about 20 MPa and can go up to 52 MPa with our PET 100kg/m³
- the compresion modulus of the basic material is about 40 MPa and it can go up to 159 MPa with our PET 100kg/m³
- densities 100kg/m³, 150kg/m³ and 200kg/m³